Friday, March 19, 2010

St. Patrick's Day!

Well I finally have some pictures of the St. Patrick's Day Feast I've put on for several years now...so here they are! I had more people that usually over...we invited Beaniac's boyfriend and his parents. His father was unable to join us as he works out of town, but his mother came and enjoyed it very much! We also had Snabby's Dad and brother too. My Dad couldn't join us as he had a previous engagement...but my Mom said she wouldn't miss it! I think everybody had a good time...and the boyfriend even had seconds!

The Kid's Table!

Please note that the jug is McMenamin's Apple Cider. It's non-alcoholic! Plus I've got the nice little white teapot mom brought me and a small pitcher of milk. Now I just need to get a matching ceramic one! Also the St. Patrick's Day themed screen saver is courtesy of Snabby. He cobbled together some vintage postcard pics in a nice background for me...have been using that for several years as well. The little leprechauns I have around are from Annalee, although I usually buy from another lady Sue Coffee as I like the older vintage ones mostly.

If you'd like the recipes for the meal, I've posted them on this blog in years past - here are the links: Corned Beef & Cabbage and the dessert. I can't wait for next year...think I'll get some shortbread cookies at Kathleen's of Dublin!

4 comments:

Don Snabulus said...

Ladybug made a fabulous meal and it was well-received. Thanks Ladybug!

I may have to add my St Paddy pumpkin to this scene.

Arkonbey said...

Looks like a good time was had by all.

Guinness or whiskey? ;)

Pandabonium said...

You went all out - looks great. I especially like the leprechauns.

Bring on Snabby's pumpkin.

The Moody Minstrel said...

Looks fantastic! I'm sorry I couldn't crash the party...