Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Pandabonium Photo Tag

Pandabonium tagged me for a Photo Tag...here are the rules:

"go into your photo archive, pick the 4th folder in the archive, select the 4th picture in the folder, and write about it. A person then needs to tag 4 other people to do the same".

Here is my picture!



This is a picture that Ladybug took on her trip to San Francisco. The crew is decorating a Christmas tree in Union square. It is a great picture with Saks Fifth Avenue (I assume) in the background. Although I was not present, I did experience vicariously the joy that she felt visiting a dear old friend, having free rein in a great city, and taking a break by herself she probably hadn't had since becoming a mother. That works for me.

I tag Tonya Harding, Bob Packwood, a head of cabbage, and the concept of schadenfreude.

9 comments:

Swinebread said...

San Fran sure is a fun city to explore. I'm Glad LB had some time to herself!

Pandabonium said...

Tonya Harding declines on account of a broken shoelace.

Thanks for playing photo tag. Great shot. Magnificent Christmas erection, err, tree. SFO is a wonderful city.

Word Verification: linglog - the Chinese version of Lincoln Log toys. Same thing, except they are soaked in toxic waste.

The Moody Minstrel said...

Did Tonya Harding's shoelace really break, or was it cut? After that incident at the Olympics people who saw it said it was a suspiciously clean break.

Not only that, but other people came forward and said that having a lace on her skate suddenly break, causing her to restart her performance, was something that tended to happen to her a lot.

Broken shoelace? Mmm...tch...I'll be the judge of that.

Yoda said...

A head of cabbage you tag?

Arkonbey said...

Snabulus: The Death of Memes

Seeing as that is the exact same photo on LB's site, I'm a bit disappointed.

We've got a good friend who moved to San Fran. He's probably never coming back :( It's just his kina down :)

Word Verification: amegrat. A type of cheese made from potato extract.

ladybug said...

Arkonbey-sorry 'bout that..it just turned out to be the one in the folder!

But I made Snabby post it...instead of me doing the write up..
I can be mean that way...

Morey Arty said...

The Green Cone of Silence

Works really well on Goon. He just stares at those twittering lights all day.

Goon said...

Shh! Can't you see I'm trying to stare at that picture?

Dean Wormer said...

Bob Packwood reads your blog?