Sunday, November 30, 2008

Over the river and through the woods...

...to Grandmother's house we go. This is our third Thanksgiving gathering dinner, but no turkey today. Just us turkeys. :D

It is also my last day off before returning to work. I am reasonably happy with my home improvement tasks (there is always more to get done) and I might even be ready to take up the keyboard again at work without going nuts. I am not going to think about what might have been piled onto my ToDo list while I was gone.

4 comments:

Don Snabulus said...

Well, it was turkey after all. Tryptophantastic!

ladybug said...

yay, we finally get a day of rest...sort of

The Moody Minstrel said...

It's not just the tryptophan; it's what else you eat along with it. High carbohydrate intake causes the body to absorb and use up other chemicals that normally compete with tryptophan, causing it to go unimpeded into the nervous system.

Turkey and lots of bread and potatoes!!!! With lots of wiiiiiiiine!!!!

And how about some piiiiiiiiie!!!!!!

And then...z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z

Dean Wormer said...

I don't mind the zzzziiingg.

That's the best part.