Sunday, May 04, 2008

Six Questions

Dean Wormer tagged me with a small activity to perform. So here goes:

* The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
* Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.
* At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Ten Years Ago I Was

Chewing tobacco then quitting and undergoing nasty withdrawls

Five Things on Today's To Do List

1. Repair pinched wire on bike computer

2. Wash clothes

3. Buy groceries

4. Pet the kitty

5. Write this post

Things I'd do if I were a Billionaire

Start an alternative to the Boy Scouts of America that accepts all the good people they reject (specifically women, atheists, and gays).

Create a robot army to destroy all surveillance cameras. What could possibly go wrong?

Start a series of independent think tanks bent on destroying the Democrat and Republican parties and electing smart people instead.

Develop a wind-blown bacteria that eats explosive materials and craps edible oils. Finally a way to beat swords into plowshares.

Three Bad Habits

1) Food
2) Water
3) Shelter

Five Places I've Lived

Milwaukie, OR
Monmouth, OR
Aumsville, OR
Dufur, OR (for short periods of time)
Portland, OR

Six Jobs I've had in Life

1) Rifle Instructor
2) Light Industrial (crap work)
3) Inside sales at an industrial distributor
4) Freewheeling computer gadfly, esquire
5) Technical Writer
6) Software Developer

Five people I tag

Hitler
Gandhi
Hillary Duff
Dick Cavett
A pencil

8 comments:

Dean Wormer said...

Very nicely done, don.

Start an alternative to the Boy Scouts of America that accepts all the good people they reject (specifically women, atheists, and gays).

I love this idea. A youth club for normal people.

Start a series of independent think tanks bent on destroying the Democrat and Republican parties and electing smart people instead.

They say John Lennon was a dreamer. Wow!

As for tagging Hitler- I don't particularly want to see his To Do list.

Swinebread said...

Hey you're just tagging people that won't respond!

Don Snabulus said...

DW,

I doubt a billion bucks is enough to even dent the established parties. Besides, people need to dislike people over stupid wedge issues.

I suspect Hitler's todo list is short. 1. Decompose.

SB,

You found me out!

Dick Cavett said...

Um, (tsk), I'll be the judge of that.

Cick Davett said...

Um, (tsk), I'll be the sludge of cats.

Don Snabulus said...

DC & CD (aka MM),

Did you know Dick Cavett has his own blog? It is quite interesting and a reminder of the time when pundits had an above average IQ.

Pandabonium said...

I hope you become a billionaire.

Some Romanian Gymnist said...

Will NOT!!!