Thursday, January 03, 2008

Pilot Project

I installed something called a "web portal" over at Snabulus.com. Basically, it is a way to create a web site that doesn't require programming, but it does require endless tinkering and dealing with bugs you didn't create yourself.

Part of this involves a new blog. Whether it is permanent or not depends on you. If you would indulge me, please click over to Snabulus.com and let me know what you think in the comments there. I am interested in any aspect you care to mention of the blogging experience there and please don't pull any punches. If there are technical difficulties, I will check the comments here frequently so feel free to comment here as well.

3 comments:

ladybug said...

Ok, I went over there and made a little comment...so far so good I say!

Dave said...

Rock on.

I added some comments too. It appears to work ok. One comment you need to look at about the form.

Swinebread said...

I made a comment