Monday, December 24, 2007

Ye Old Xmas Tagge-Part Deux!

Now that Snabby & Swinebread have shown their "true colors" for Xmas, I'll do the same!

So to answer Moody's 20 questions:

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate!
2. Does Santa wrap the presents or just sit them under the tree? Both!
3. Colored or white lights? Colored!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? If I get around to it.....
5. When do you put your decorations up? Anytime between Thanksgiving and Xmas Eve.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Green Bean Salad
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Gee, I don't have a particular one...
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't even remember!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No. I open most gifts on Christmas Eve.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? With ornaments we've collected over the years, and some hand made ones.
11. Snow: Love it or hate it? Depends, if I don't have to drive in it-great!
12. Can you ice skate? Technically yes, I don't fall down. But have only done it maybe 3-4 times in my life.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Every year I have a favorite gift!
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with friends and family, because that's the only time everybody has off...at the same time!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Buche de Noel
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Listening to the Cinnamon Bear episodes and fixing all the traditional foods from our various ancestral heritages!
17. What is on top of your tree? The Silver Star!
18. Which do you like best giving or receiving? Both!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Jingle Bells, Deck the Halls & The Revel's "Lord of the Dance"
20. Do you like candy canes? For looks only, they are highly over-rated as a candy treat.

5 comments:

Don Snabulus said...

Just like Part Un, but with real answers instead of smart aleky ones.

Swinebread said...

"Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No. I open most gifts on Christmas Eve."

Huh.?

The Moody Minstrel said...

Cool! Two answers to the tag for the price of two!

(Well, THAT was pointless...)

Pandabonium said...

As a kid I liked hot chocolate with those mini-marshmallows floating on top, but now "Here we go a hot chocolating" just doesn't have the right ring to it, so I'll join Snabby for wassail instead.

What do you people mean by "truth about Santa Claus"? Is he being indicted or something?

Mwangangi said...

Took me a bit a digging to find something you posted...

Super late, but since you've been to my blog you know I'm not a Christian, and I'm not even a cultural Christian (a-la Richard Dawkins) having been raised as a Muslim.

All that to say, I'm with you on the Hot Chocolate over Egg Nog thing. It's not even close (*as he stares lovingly at his Costco sized jug-o-Nestlè Double Chocolate Meltdown and his human sized Quik container).

I like commenting on other people's blogs, I can be silly here.