Monday, July 02, 2007

Tag Baby !

I’ve been tagged by Swinebread

Here are the rules:
- Each player starts with eight random facts about themselves.
- Those who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight facts and post these rules.
- At the end of the post, choose some people to get tagged and list their names.

1. I'm the only one I know who doesn't like watermelon....(it tastes like watered-down blech to me)

2. The worst job I've ever had was "swimmbad putzen"- think of vary large tiled sauna, now think of yourself cleaning it in a maid's costume (NOT the sexy kind) by hand with a bristle brush....yea.

3. One of my favorite dinners was with my sister and a friend in a fancy restaurant in Montmartre, watching the lights come on as the sun went down.

4. When you bike in the mountains, you will swallow alot of bugs unless you close your mouth.

5. Living in Washington D.C. without air conditioning is cruel and unusual punishment!

6. Real Mexican food is far superior to anything I've ever eaten in a restaurant!

7. I love some cooking shows (Barefoot Contessa, Nigella Feasts), and despise others (Rachel Ray, the Barbie-looking one w/the outrageous "tablescapes")

8. I know the difference between copper gas pipe and copper piping used for water - (Hint: one is measured [or described] using the inside circumference, one the OUTER).

And thus I tag… Beaniac, Snabby, and Moody!

3 comments:

Swinebread said...

Watered down bleach! Freak!

DewKid said...

I happen to agree with Ladybug on the Watermelon. Never much liked the stuff. Now you know ONE person besides yourself that doesn't like Watermelon! :-)

Don Snabulus said...

Those are some good facts. You should have your own cooking show because you make some gooooood vittles.