Monday, July 02, 2007

Tag Baby, Part Deux

No sense in repeating the rules as they are already posted. Here are my 8 facts!

1. I am an Eagle Scout and I support the idea of gays and the non-religious being included in that great youth program. Wake up and smell the new millennium!

2. I would like to see a Ron Paul / Dennis Kucinich Presidential ticket. The only things they agree on are personal freedoms and cutting corporate welfare and that is good enough for me.

3. I hardly ever have time to play computer games anymore, but my favorite when I can is DewKid's Magic Realm game.

4. I don't need to go to a high school reunion because I am still friends with most of my friends from that time.

5. I think fireworks are stinky and annoying, but I put up with them for the kids.

6. I now like most vegetables I hated as a kid, but I still can't eat brussel sprouts.

7. I've been an NRA certified rifle instructor, but I've never owned a firearm.

8. I have a secret Myspace page that I almost completely ignore.

I tag Overdroid (because it has become fashionable), DewKid, and Seymour (in comments since he refuses to blog).

4 comments:

Pa've said...

I don't own any firearms (anymore) either, and now the government wants to declare mentally handicapped individuals like my self as people who should not be allowed to carry firearms. In short, my doctor could write a short letter to the feds, and I would never be able to purchase a gun to defend myself, which I have had to do in the past. On the other hand, I don't think I could live with myself if I had to shoot someone. I hope that day never comes.

ladybug said...

I will convert you too Brussel Sproutism - I just need the right recipe!

I did not know you were certified by the NRA (although I did know you knew gun safety). Thanks for not having a gun, hon!

Pave-I think the proposed law/regulation is a result of the Virginia Tech shooting. It affected folks in DC very badly, it was "close to home". (I have a friend who still lives and works there...)

Pandabonium said...

I did a lot of target shooting as kid, up through college. I would never want to shoot another person, but I could happily waste an unlimited number of Brussel sprouts!
"pull"

Swinebread said...

I guess you really are a "boy scout" huh.