Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'll Do Whatever I Want. GOSH!!

UPDATE: Beavers win NCAA title for the 2nd straight year! Witness the awesome power of the Beaver!



The guy in the middle has a Napoleon Dynamite look on his face...anyhoo.

Congrats to the Oregon State Beavers baseball team! They are in the finals of the NCAA College World Series for the second straight year. This time they will be defending their title from last year. After finishing low in the Pac-10 and needing to win their last couple of games just to make it to the post-season, the Beavs stormed back to the top of the heap. Depending on the outcome of the game tomorrow between Rice and North Carolina, the Beavers could face a rematch of last year's CWS (if UNC wins).

Pretty good stuff for a college in the cold and rainy belt when the season begins. Go Beavs!

3 comments:

Pandabonium said...

June Cleaver: Ward, I'm worried about the Beavers.

Dean Wormer said...

As long as I hate saying this-

"Go Beavers!"

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

The Moody Minstrel said...

A Beaver in the field is worth two in the bush.

Or something like that.