Friday, March 16, 2007

ST. Patrick's Day Tag


Here's a post for St. Pat's and a late response to Swinebread's Tag-

5 Reasons Why I Blog

1. It's fun - I get to look up more info on what I'm interested in sharing w/folks

2. Communication - I get to share my thoughts and interests w/friends and family-on the cheap!

3. Good for Brain - It helps keep my mind sharper, and the memory hole from getting so big I can't remember what I did last week...

4. It's creative-I like designing the post, choosing the pics 'n' stuff

5. It's quick - I tend to like something I can do in minutes, and get done(!) over something that taxes my time!

UPDATE
Here are some links to last year's recipes: Corned Beef and Cabbage, Lucky Lime Salad (dessert), and alternatively a wonderful seafood soup.

They all have pictures, so I hope you'll have fun!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

As St. Patrick's day is tomorrow. I found a company in Ireland that will catch a Leprechaun for you.

www.catchaleprechaun.com

Happy St. Patrick's day.

ladybug said...

Thanks! I love fun stuff like that!

Swinebread said...

Finally... Gosh... well at least you did it, no else did.

Don Snabulus said...

Better to catch a leprechaun than a dose of the clap. :D

Pandabonium said...

Happy St. Patty's. I toast you with a green Yebisu.

Dean Wormer said...

Was that a tag?

I gotta re-read Swiney's post.

I toast St. Patrick who drove the snakes out of Ireland.

Now they're holding elective office here.

Swinebread said...

Yeah Dean it's here if you want to read the tag.

The Moody Minstrel said...

Hey...what happened to the comment I posted yesterday? This is ridiculous, and it seems to be happening more and more often. Either there's a conspiracy going on or Blogger/Google is eating my comments! (Or I have a worse case of premature Alzheimer's than I thought...)

Don Snabulus said...

Moody: Try clearing your web browser cache and deleting your cookies.

In Internet Explorer, you can do both by going to
Tools | Internet Tools and choosing the Delete Cookies and Delete Files buttons (do not choose the Delete offline content checkbox though because it won't help and might hurt depending on your surfing habits).

In Firefox, go to Tools | Clear Private Data and check only Cookies and Cache and press the Clear Private Data Now button.

Our customers have all kinds of problems in IE that are fixed by clearing cookies and cache. It is the bug set that never goes away.