Tuesday, February 13, 2007

March of the Librarians

For all of you that saw March of the Penguins, I'm sure you'll like this. Librarians are a strange breed indeed, as I'm finding out on a daily basis. I've been told the MidWinter conference, (which Seattle hosted this year), is not as action packed as the main conference being held in Washington D.C. this June. I have a hard time believing that, but maybe Mr. Nick Baker will be at the annual ALA conference in June to show us how rowdy librarians can really get. Enjoy!


8 comments:

Pandabonium said...

In Hawaii, they lost me when they got rid of the card files and went totally to a computerized system. Those Dewey decimal file cards were my friends.

Hypatia said...

This is too funny! More posts please, Info Geek!

Don Snabulus said...

Great comeback entry InfoGeek. I look forward to more.

Dean Wormer said...

Thank god there are no dead baby librarians in that like that penguin movie.

Although I understand librarians do lay eggs...

Swinebread said...

Good stuff.

Overdroid said...

Wow,
This would be an awesome place to pick up on hot librarian chicks.

The Moody Minstrel said...

Albatross!!!!!!

Archie Bunker said...

Aw jeeze, that's albacore isn't it?