Thursday, February 15, 2007

A Cup of Flashback Kool-Aid

I've driven the Kool-Aid bus about as far as I can. It is time to abandon it and move on. Or move back. I recently dumped my Internet hosting company and decided to host my own domain (as you might have read). In doing so, I dredged up some of my old blog entries from the last 5 years.

Back then I was more political and, it turns out, more emotionally charged at times. You remember, the 9/11 effect. However, some of my posts were more philosophical and some were downright interesting. So I will pick some of my favorites and post one each Friday possibly with comments if I feel they are warranted.

I am not going to protect anyone from the political stuff, but try to remember that some of these arguments are almost 5 years old. If anyone wants to scratch their itch to b*tch, go for it. I like to think my readers and I are of above average intelligence so any insults are probably undeserved.

Have fun!

3 comments:

Swinebread said...

Where were the old blogs stored?

The Moody Minstrel said...

"Have fun," eh?

Is that an order?

Don Snabulus said...

SB: I actually removed them back when today's common knowledge was yesterday's radical anti-Americanism. My audience back then was only a small group of friends and I didn't see the point of trying to change minds that were obviously set at the risk of having professional damage done by business associates who disagreed with me. I will let you know if I reexpose those pages to the world.

MM: Asking is just polite demanding. -- Max Headroom