Saturday, January 06, 2007

Plus ça change, viva la compagnie

Fist of all, I would like to welcome frequent commenter Swinebread to the site. He has a new blog to check out called Atomic Romance.

I also found another new blog through Swinebread called Lies I am Telling. The links are below:


In addition, I cleaned up the links section. I added the links above and removed a bunch of commercial and political sites that had waning influence on our Snabulytic discourse. You might also notice a new logo up top. I am going to make more of these and start rotating them out for my own amusement. Hopefully you will also be amused.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nod


I plan of leaving some tall tales in the comments of Lies I am Telling

Seymour said...

"Fist of All"?

What kind of site is this?

Don Snabulus said...

Seymour:

"Fist of All" is your new blog (evil snicker).

I saw the typo and left it in for you.

Seymour said...

mmmmmmmmm

Pandabonium said...

I am romance telling atomic lies

Looking forward to more from each of them.

The Moody Minstrel said...

Does "atomic romance" mean there will be some serious heat if the couple splits?

Dean Wormer said...

I am going to make more of these and start rotating them out for my own amusement. Hopefully you will also be amused.

I think it's a good rule that if you're amused we're usually amused as well.