Sunday, August 13, 2006

Vulgarius World

This is long overdue because I haven't been around my home email account much recently. Our old friend and sometimes contrarian Vulgarius is serving a tour in Afghanistan. This site is a visual chronicle of some of the people in his unit.

Those of you who know him should be able to pick him out fairly easily. We wish you safety and success in your mission Vulgarius. If you come across a gentleman by the name of Bin Laden, please feel free to ventilate his skull. Come home soon!

2 comments:

The Moody Minstrel said...

I saw a couple of those pics on Nelly's site. Apparently Vulgarius has been keeping in direct touch with her (but not with me...&#%$). I'm glad I finally have a link to the real thing.

Pa've said...

Vulgarius is unmistakeable in one of the pictures. Haven't seen him since Moody last came to town at McMinnimans.

I did wonder what his hobby would lead to.