Monday, February 06, 2006

Wouldn't You Know It?

I was poking around at Quizilla.com, and I came upon a quiz that was definitely a must-try and a must-post for this site: "What color are you?" [The latter must be said in a tight-throated, nasal voice to get the full effect.] Anyway, I tried the quiz and, wouldn't you know it, got the following result:

BLUE
BLUES are motivated by INTIMACY, seek opportunities

to genuinely connect with others, and need to

be appreciated. They do everything with

quality and are devoted and loyal friends and

employers/employees. Whatever or whomever

they commit to are their sole (and soul)

focus. They love to serve and will give

freely of themselves in order to nurture

others lives.

BLUES, however, do need to be understood. They have

distinct preferences and occasionally the

somewhat controlling (but always fair)

personality of a confident leader. Their code

of ethics is remarkably strong and they

expect others to live honest, committed lives

as well. They enjoy sharing meaningful

moments in conversation as well as

remembering special life events (i.e.,

birthdays and anniversaries). BLUES are

dependable, thoughtful, nurturing, and can

also be self-righteous, a bit worry-prone,

and emotionally intense. They are like

sainted pit-bulls who never let go of

something once they are committed. When you

deal with a BLUE, be sincere, make an effort

to truly understand them, and truly

appreciate them.


What Color Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I also drive a BLUE car! (However, I no longer have a BLUE guitar...)

15 comments:

ladybug said...

Well I got Blue too!

mhguufe-a racist mcguffin (or however the heck Hitchcock spelled it...)

Don Snabulus said...

Blue

habiz - my Arab alter ego.

Seymour said...

White. For Purity!


ytfku-Martian Curse

DewKid said...

RED, the color of MEAT!!!!!

actually, I was WHITE too, but that sucked, so I messed with the quiz until it came out RED!!! Like MEAT!!!!.... oh, I said that already....

actually, I never did get RED. I got YELLOW though, and that just pissed me off. Then I got BLUE, and then YELLOW again, and then I decided I was spending too much time trying to get RED, like MEAT!!!!!!!!!

mlmlmlmlmlmlmmmmmlmrmrlprghgph.

Pa've said...

Well, apparently I'm a red. This is what you have to be to be a red...

Reds are motivated by POWER, seek productivity, and need to look good to others. Simply stated, REDS want their own way. They like to be in the drivers seat and willingly pay the price to be in a leadership role. REDS value whatever gets them ahead in life, whether it be at work, school, or in their personal relationships. What REDS value, they get done. They are often workaholics. They will, however, resist being forced to do anything that doesnt interest them.

Reds need to appear knowledgeable. They crave approval from others for their intelligence and insight. They want to be respected even more than they want to be loved. They want to be admired for their logical, practical minds. REDS are confident, proactive, visionary, and can be arrogant, selfish, and insensitive. When you deal with a RED, be precise, factual, and direct.

Who's the wise ass that made up red?

Some purple life form said...

Judging from that description, I can't help wondering if his name starts and ends with a g.

Pandabonium said...

Blue too
Who had a clue?
My word is fkpww
Which is something taboo!

Mr. Hankey said...

Hidey ho. Golly, this web page sure all nice and flowery. My color is BROWN, but then I already knew that.

Seymour said...

Pork, the "other" WHITE MEAT!!

weiß Fleisch!
weiß Fleisch!!

Vulgarius said...

I thought it was the evil meat?

okxycup? A cup o' liquid okxygen!

Some unwashed hippie said...

Isn't "Evil Meat" the name of a band? If not, it damned well should be!

thehim said...

I'm a RED.

Vikings said...

Meat? Do mean "Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam"?

DewKid said...

Yo listen up here's a story
About a little guy that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night and everything he sees
Is just blue like him inside and outside
Blue his house with a blue little window
And a blue corvette
And everything is blue for him and hisself
And everybody around
Cos he ain't got nobody to listen to

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
Blue are the people here that walk around,
Blue like my corvette, it's standing outside.
Blue are the words I say and what I think.
Blue are the feelings that live inside me.

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
Blue are the people here that walk around,
Blue like my corvette, it's standing outside.
Blue are the words I say and what I think.
Blue are the feelings that live inside me.

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

Inside and outside blue his house
With the blue little window and a blue corvette
And everything is blue for him and hisself
And everybody around cause he aint got
Nobody to listen to

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

I'm blue (if I was green I would die)

DewKid said...

I meant to mention that those are the Lyrics to an Eiffel 65 song titled "Blue (Da Ba De)"... I thought it was appropriate. :-)