Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Revenge of the Sleep

In an attempt to induce jet lag without actually flying, we will be seeing the midnight showing of "Revenge of the Sith." I was going to wear my Zaphod Beeblebrox costume, but was then informed by a Sir Edmund Blackadder that I am a prat and that I should pay more attention to past movies. Given that my shortest work day this week (today) was 10 hours, what could possibly go wrong?

In any case, the reviews are good so far and I hope that I either agree or catch a couple hours of shuteye. I doubt there will be many young children, so I will need to pay full price instead of stealing if I want chocolate. Given that I don't eat much of the stuff, maybe I will stick with eating my ticket (see post below for details).

1 comment:

The Moody Minstrel said...

After having lost my patience, given in to temptation, and looked at some spoilers, my only worry about "Sith" is this:

After all those kids were wowed over with the cuteness and cartoon comic relief of Episodes I and II, this wonderfully dark, new movie could seriously disturb an awful lot of vulnerable, young minds. Maybe they should set up a "Revenge of the Sith" crisis hot line like they did for "The Day After".

Sorry, maybe that shouldn't have read "worry". Perhaps "schadenfreude hope with fingers crossed" would be better.