Saturday, March 05, 2005

Talk about Living on Evil Street...

I'm not sure which is funnier, the fact of this situation (a residential street named "Satan Wood Drive"), the cause of this situation (a spelling error - it was supposed to be "Satin Wood"), or the way people have been dealing with this situation (sprinkling holy water around their house, etc.). Now the upset residents that live along this ill-labeled street are petitioning to have it renamed.

What would be a street name that you definitely would not want to live under?

11 comments:

The Moody Minstrel said...

How about:

Endotha Rd.
Nowuther Wy.
Secks Dr.
Kangaroo Ct.
Simon Blvd.

DewKid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Pennsylvania Avenue

Don Snabulus said...

No specific information please.

The Moody Minstrel said...

Considering the people (plural) that have succeeded in tracking me down via this blogsite, I wonder if the lack of specific information really matters all that much.

Vulgarius said...

Insmouth Causeway.

Don Snabulus said...

Hurricane Beach Way
Surveillance Terrace
Washed Out Bridge Highway
Happy Clown Road
Blood Curdling Avenue
Swinging Blade Lane
Street of Dreams

Vulgarius said...

It serves them right for letting themselves be seduced by the great Satan of outsorcing their roadsigns!

DewKid said...

Sorry Snabby. I didn't think specific info was of any use considering none of us still live at any of those addresses! (and I only gave street names, not house numbers, cities, states, or even countries!)

I mean, I doubt anyone would even GUESS I was referring to streets in Krabi, Thailand. :-P

[At this point Dewkid turns into a cabbage, and is silent. The lights dim, and the muse of ground shrubbery enters from the left side of the stage.]

Ekky-ekky-ekky-ekky
Ptang-ZOOOOOT-Foing!

[Curtain]

The Moody Minstrel said...

My, but these cabbages are starting to pile up around here...

I'd suggest having a sauerkraut party, but someone might accuse me of cannibalism.

Catfish Johnny Redbeard said...

Crap-shack Lane