Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Greetings from Infogeek

Hello! I'm not exactly sure if this is going to work, so please bear with me and be patient. I'm going to do my best to contribute to Snabby's wonderful blog while the Moody Minstrel is away and Snabby is recovering. We'll see how this works out...

I think I'll start with something fun from the BBC. Over at Radio 4 there is an interesting program you can listen to called GRAMOPHONES AND GROOVES.

There are five programs you can listen to and each one is about 15 minutes long. I'm not sure how much longer they are going to be there, but knowing the BBC, you'll have a couple more weeks before they are taken down for good.

Not as education as talking about flowers, but I thought we needed to have less visual and more auditory topics while the Minstrel was away. Happy listening.